Parkinson’s disease is a progressive and chronic movement disorder. This means that the symptoms of this chronic disease can worsen over time. According to studies, more than one million people are affected by Parkinson’s disorder, mostly older people.
The symptoms of Parkinson’s disease include:
- Bradykinesia or Slowed Movement – Parkinson’s disease can slow down your body’s movement. It can also impair your ability to move, even walk. People with Parkinson’s disease also have a hard time writing and do other basic stuff.
- Impaired Balance – People who have Parkinson’s disease have impaired balance and posture.
- Speech Problems – Parkinson’s disease may also affect your ability to speak. It may slow down your speech.
- Impaired Posture – When you have Parkinson’s disease, you’ll have difficulty maintaining balance and you’ll most likely develop an impaired posture.
- Rigidity – Parkinson’s disease can cause muscle rigidity. People who suffer from this disease often experience muscle pains.
Parkinson’s disease is primarily caused by genes. It usually runs in families. It also has environmental triggers can also affect the development of this disease. As mentioned earlier, older people are more at risk of developing this disorder. Also, Parkinson’s disease is more common to men.
I care about what I put into my body. That’s why I only trust CBD from American grown hemp. Buy American. It’s good for you.
People with Parkinson’s disease may also experience cognitive decline, fatigue and depression. They may also have bladder problems and swallowing problems.
There are many treatments available for people who are suffering from this disease. But recent studies show that CBD Cannabidiol rich Hemp Oil is effective in treating Parkinson’s disease. In a study conducted in Brazil, Cannabidiol was administered to half of the twenty patients with Parkinson’s disease for six weeks. The other half were given placebos. The results show that CBD improved the symptoms of Parkinsons and the overall well-being of the patients.
According to experts, the cannabinoids contained in CBD have anti-depressant, anxiolytic, and sedative properties that help improve the quality of life of people affected by Parkinson’s disease. Parkinson’s disease is characterized by dopaminergic neuron degeneration. Studies show that the endocannibinoid system can act as a neuroprotective treatment that prevents the degeneration of the dopaminergic neurons. CBD can also recover memory deficits and it can improve cognitive function. It can improve the body’s motor function and ease other symptoms of Parkinson’s disease.
So, it is no doubt that CBD Cannabidiol rich Hemp oil is an effective treatment for Parkinson’s disease.
Cannabidiol Research: Parkinson’s Disease
- Effects of cannabidiol in the treatment of patients with Parkinson’s disease: An exploratory double-blind trial
- Prospects for cannabinoid therapies in basal ganglia disorders
- Evaluation of the neuroprotective effect of cannabinoids in a rat model of Parkinson’s disease: Importance of antioxidant and cannabinoid receptor-independent properties
- Cannabinoids provide neuroprotection against 6-hydroxydopamine toxicity in vivo and in vitro: relevance to Parkinson’s disease
- Cannabidiol can improve complex sleep-related behaviours associated with rapid eye movement sleep behaviour disorder in Parkinson’s disease patients
- Cannabidiol for the treatment of psychosis in Parkinson’s disease
- Symptom-relieving and neuroprotective effects of the phytocannabinoid Δ⁹-THCV in animal models of Parkinson’s disease
- Therapeutic potential of cannabinoids in CNS disease
CBD Oil Reviews
Check out these CBD Oil Reviews, to see the top CBD brands, independent lab results, ingredients, prices and even a picture of the CBD oil inside.