Osteoporosis is a medical condition wherein the bones become fragile and brittle because of loss of some tissues. People who have osteoporosis often experience the following symptoms:
- Back pain
- Stooped posture
- Fractured vertebra
The bones are constantly growing and it is in the state of renewal. Your bones constantly change throughout your lifetime. Some bones are dissolved while new bone cells are growing. Your body replaces your bones every ten years.
When you are younger, your body produces new bone cells faster, but as you grow older, it will be harder for your body to create new bone cells. So, if you have not created enough bone mass during your youth, you will likely develop osteoporosis.
Studies show that people who have low sex hormone levels, overactive thyroid, and overactive adrenal glands are most likely to develop this condition.
Eating habits can also affect the development of osteoporosis. People who have low calcium intake are more susceptible to osteoporosis as calcium deficiency is associated with high risk of fractures, bone loss, and decreased bone density. People who have eating disorders and gastrointestinal surgery also have a high risk of developing this disease.
Steroids and corticosteroid medications are the most common treatments used for this condition. But recent studies show that cannabidoids contained in Cannabidiol is also effective in treating osteoporosis. In fact, studies show that phyto-cannabidoids contained in cannabidoil can heal bone fractures.
CBD treats osteoporosis by triggering some body compounds that responds to endocannabinoids. Endocannabinoids are cannabis-like molecules are synthesized naturally by the body. These cannabinoid receptors have medical wonders. It can treat various diseases including osteoporosis.
I care about what I put into my body. That’s why I only trust CBD from American grown hemp. Buy American. It’s good for you.
CBD activates the CB2 and CB1 cannabinoid receptors. CB2 has the capacity to balance the bone remodeling process. So, cannabinoids help prevent ovariectomy-induced and age related bone loss. In fact, a study on rodents shows that CBD heals mid-femoral fractures. It even enhances and improves the biomechanical properties of the healed femora after a few weeks.
A number of medical researchers believe that CBD rich hemp oil is a potent treatment for osteoporosis. The endocannabinoid system heals fractures and it promotes the development of new bone tissues. The terpenes found in cannabis promote overall health. It provides holistic healing. It can ease the symptoms of various diseases such as depression, epilepsy, addiction, anxiety, and cancer and it promotes optimum bone health.
So, if you are starting to experience the symptoms of osteoporosis, try CBD rich hemp oil. Your body, especially your bones will thank you for it.
Cannabidiol Research: Osteoporosis
- CBD Enhances Fracture Healing and Stimulates Lysyl Hydroxylase Activity in Osteoblasts
- Cannabinoid receptors as target for treatment of osteoporosis: A tale of two therapies
- Cannabinoids and bone: Friend or foe?
- Cannabinoid receptor type 1 protects against age-related osteoporosis by regulating osteoblast and adipocyte differentiation in marrow stromal cells
- Cannabinoids and the skeleton: From marijuana to reversal of bone loss
- The endovanilloid/endocannabinoid system: A new potential target for osteoporosis therapy
- The endovanilloid/endocannabinoid system in human osteoclasts: Possible involvement in bone formation and resorption
- Endocannabinoids and the regulation of bone metabolism
- Cannabinoid receptors and the regulation of bone mass
- Natural products as alternative treatments for metabolic bone disorders and for maintenance of bone health
- Peripheral cannabinoid receptor, CB2, regulates bone mass
- Regulation of bone mass, bone loss and osteoclast activity by cannabinoid receptors
- Long-chain polyunsaturated fatty acids may mutually benefit both obesity and osteoporosis
- Skeletal lipidomics: Regulation of bone metabolism by fatty acid amide family
CBD Oil Reviews
Check out these CBD Oil Reviews, to see the top CBD brands, independent lab results, ingredients, prices and even a picture of the CBD oil inside.