Cannabinoids are chemicals contained in hemp oil like CBD, cannabidiol. Many studies show that these compounds are effective in easing the symptom of many diseases such as kidney problems, epilepsy, depression, diabetes, and even liver disease.
Studies show that around six millions of Americans are affected by liver disease today. Liver disease is characterized by a number of symptoms including:
- Itchy skin
- Pale stool
- Dark urine color
- Loss of appetite
- Chronic fatigue
- Swelling in the ankles and legs
There are many types of liver disease including hepatitis A, hepatitis B, hepatitis C, hepatitis D, hepatitis E, fibrosis, cirrhosis, Wilson’s disease, hyperoxaluria, hemochromatosis, bile duct cancer, liver cancer, liver adenoma, and liver tumor.
I care about what I put into my body. That’s why I only trust CBD from American grown hemp. Buy American. It’s good for you.
There are many causes of liver diseases which include:
- Infection – Viruses and parasites can infect the liver and can cause inflammation. These viruses can also disrupt liver function. These viruses can be spread through contaminated food, water, blood, or semen.
- Genetics – Liver diseases such as Wilson’s disease and hemochromatosis are hereditary. You are more likely to develop these diseases if they run in your family.
- Chronic Alcohol Abuse – Chronic alcohol abuse can negatively affect your liver. It can lead to fatty liver and other diseases.
People who are overweight or who have diabetes are more likely to develop liver problems. There are many medications available for people with liver disease but according to studies, cannabinoids contained in CBD can be a potent treatment for liver disease.
According to experts, medical marijuana or CBD can treat liver diseases, especially cirrhosis, fibrosis, and hepatitis. Cannabinoid 2 or CB2 plays an important role in strengthening the function of the endocannabinoid system (the natural cannabinoids) in the body.
CB2 has antifibrogenic effects that help ease the symptoms of fibrosis and other liver diseases. CB2 reduces the accumulation of fibrogenic cells.
Cannabinoid also protects the liver and prevents the development of liver problems. It reduces the inflammation of the liver and it can help cure liver cancer and liver tumor. Also, studies show that CBD can resolve the excessive liver fat accumulation of patients with cirrhosis. It also slows down the progression of liver fibrosis.
Cannabinoids like CBD Cannabidiol are chemicals that can do a lot of wonder in your body. So, if you are still trying to find an effective way to treat your liver disease, go ahead and give CBD, cannabidiol, or hemp oil a try.
Cannabidiol Research: Liver Disease
- The endocannabinoid system and liver diseases
- Cannabidiol protects against hepatic ischemia/reperfusion injury by attenuating inflammatory signaling and response, oxidative/nitrative stress, and cell death
- Cannabidiol causes activated hepatic stellate cell death through a mechanism of endoplasmic reticulum stress-induced apoptosis
- Therapeutic potential of cannabidiol against ischemia/reperfusion liver injury in rats
- Role of myeloid-derived suppressor cells in amelioration of experimental autoimmune hepatitis following activation of TRPV1 receptors by cannabidiol
- Cannabidiol improves brain and liver function in a fulminant hepatic failure-induced model of hepatic encephalopathy in mice
- Cannabidiol ameliorates cognitive and motor impairments in mice with bile duct ligation
Buy American CBD