Recent studies show that CDB, cannabidiol, or hemp oil can cure a number of diseases, including irritable bowel syndrome.
Irritable bowel syndrome or IBS is a common disease that affects the colon or the large intestine. IBS has a number of symptoms which includes abdominal pain, gas, bloated feeling, diarrhea, constipation, and mucus in the stool. It can also cause rectal bleeding and weight loss as the disease progresses.
IBS is caused by a lot of things including:
- Different foods such as spices, chocolates, fruits, beans, cauliflower, milk, and carbonated drinks can trigger this disease.
- Stress can also cause and trigger IBS. Stress can also worsen the symptoms or irritable bowel syndrome.
- Hormonal imbalance can also trigger IBS. Many women reported that the symptoms of IBS are worse during menstruation.
According to recent studies, IBS affects around 25 million people in the United States alone. Also, studies indicate that 1 in every 4 people in the world is affected by this disease. The symptoms of IBS can keep you from living your life to the fullest.
I care about what I put into my body. That’s why I only trust CBD from American grown hemp. Buy American. It’s good for you.
But, experts believe that cannabinoids contained in CDB, cannabidiol, and hemp oil can help lessen the symptoms of IBS.
People who have irritable bowel syndrome, ulcers, and Crohn’s disease can benefit from hemp oil or medical marijuana. Cannabinoids (CB2 and CB1) contained in medical marijuana bind with the natural encannabinoid system found in the digestive tract. This causes muscle relaxation. It also reduces the inflammation and other effects of IBS such as nausea, cramps, and spasms.
Cannabinoids relax the muscles of the intestines, preventing spasms. These chemicals also prevent the inflammation of the intestines and the digestive tract in general. Cannabidiol is an effective pain reliever.
Most medicines that are used to treat IBS such as Lomotil, Bentyl, Cipro, Pentasa, Librax, Flagyl, Megace, and Delatasone have dangerous side effects, including depression, restlessness, rash, blurred vision, drowsiness, decreased libido, chest pressure, numbness, and insomnia. Luckily, CBD does not have any of these side effects.
CBD helps detoxify the body and improve the function of your digestive tract. It does not have any side effects and it is proven more effective than popular prescription drugs in the market today. So, if you are one of the millions of people who are affected by irritable bowel syndrome or IBS, it may be a good idea to try CDB, cannabidiol, or hemp oil.
Cannabidiol Research: Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Cannabidiol in inflammatory bowel diseases: A brief overview
- CBD reduces intestinal inflammation through the control of neuroimmune axis
- Clinical endocannabinoid deficiency (CECD): Can this concept explain therapeutic benefits of cannabis in migraine, fibromyalgia, irritable bowel syndrome and other treatment-resistant conditions?
- Cannabinoid actions at TRPV channels: Effects on TRPV3 and TRPV4 and their potential relevance to gastrointestinal inflammation
- Therapeutic potential of cannabinoid-based drugs
- Beneficial effect of the non-psychotropic plant cannabinoid cannabigerol on experimental inflammatory bowel disease (Biochemical Pharmacology)
- CBD and the gut: New developments and emerging concepts
- Endocannabinoids and the gastrointestinal tract
- CBD and gastrointestinal motility
Buy American CBD