Recent studies show that cannabinoids contained in hemp oil or CBD can do medical wonders. It has a beautifying effect and it can cure a number of chronic and serious diseases. Experts believe that cannabidiol can even cure one of the most common diseases in the world today—diabetes.
Diabetes affects 29 million Americans. This condition is most common among people over 65 years old, but a lot of younger people are starting to develop it as well.
Symptoms and Causes of Type 1 Diabetes
Type 1 diabetes develops when the immune system destroys the beta cells, which are found in the pancreas. This increases the blood sugar levels, which leads to different symptoms such as weight loss, dehydration, and damage in several parts of the body including the heart and the kidney. It has a number of other symptoms such as:
- Stomach cramps
- Blurred vision
- Dry mouth
- Increased hunger
- Urinary tract infection
Symptoms and Causes of Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is more common. Experts say that this is caused by heredity and a sedentary lifestyle. Also, people who are overweight are more likely to develop this disease. It is characterized by the following symptoms:
- Frequent urination and thirst
- Darkened skin
- Frequent infection and slow healing of wounds and sores
- Weight loss and increased hunger
There are many available treatments for people who have diabetes. However, recent studies show that the cannabinoids contained in hemp oil are effective in treating diabetes and easing its symptoms.
I care about what I put into my body. That’s why I only trust CBD from American grown hemp. Buy American. It’s good for you.
Studies show that cannabidiol has the following benefits for diabetes patients:
- The chemicals contained in CBD stabilize the blood sugars.
- CBD has a strong anti-inflammatory effect. It can help heal the arterial inflammation that is common in people with diabetes.
- Cannabinoids act as anti-spasmodic agents. They help relieve muscle cramps.
- CBD has neuroprotective effects that ease the inflammation of the nerves. This reduces the pain of neuropathy that is usually experienced by diabetes sufferers.
- Cannabidiol contains terpenes that relax the mind and the body. Most diabetics have difficulty sleeping. So, if you have diabetes, using CBD can help improve both the quantity and the quality of your sleep.
- CBD can be used as a topical cream and can instantly relieve tingling in the hands and feet.
- Cannabidiol also decreases the blood pressure, which is very important and beneficial for diabetic patients.
Cannabinoids can heal a lot of diseases and it can help people with diabetes, too. So, if you are trying to find a more effective treatment for diabetes, it may be a good idea to try hemp oil.
Cannabidiol Research: Diabetes
- The impact of marijuana use on glucose, insulin, and insulin resistance among US adults
- CBD attenuates cardiac dysfunction, oxidative stress, fibrosis, and inflammatory and cell death signaling pathways in diabetic cardiomyopathy
- CBD lowers incidence of diabetes in non-obese diabetic mice
- Neuroprotective and blood-retinal barrier-preserving effects of CBD in experimental diabetes
- Cannabidiol arrests onset of autoimmune diabetes in NOD mice
- Diabetic retinopathy: Role of inflammation and potential therapies for anti-inflammation
- Cannabinoids alter endothelial function in the Zucker rat model of type 2 diabetes
- The endocannabinoid system in obesity and type 2 diabetes
- Cannabinoids and endocannabinoids in metabolic disorders with focus on diabetes
- The endocannabinoid system and plant-derived cannabinoids in diabetes and diabetic complications
- Cannabinoid-mediated modulation of neuropathic pain and microglial accumulation in a model of murine type I diabetic peripheral neuropathic pain
- Biochemical and immunohistochemical changes in delta-9-tetrahydrocannabinol-treated type 2 diabetic rats
Buy American CBD
Understanding CBD and Hemp Oils
CBD May Play Roles in Sleep and Appetite Hemp’s place in society has been the subject of much scrutiny over the past century. The common misconceptions surrounding the relationship between hemp used for industrial purposes and the abuse of the drug marijuana have come about... Continue