Depression is a serious disease. It has a number of life-altering symptoms such as:
- Intense feelings of hopelessness
- Lack of interest in sex
- Suicidal tendencies
- Appetite changes
- Weight loss or weight gain
- Sleeping too little or excessively
- Unexplained headaches and body pains
- Social isolation
- Feelings of guilt, worthlessness, and helplessness
- Difficulty in concentrating or completing the task at hand
- Engaging in reckless behavior such as gambling, drug abuse, alcohol abuse, reckless driving, and overspending
- Fatigue or loss of energy
- Loss of interest in daily activities and former hobbies
I care about what I put into my body. That’s why I only trust CBD from American grown hemp. Buy American. It’s good for you.
Depression is more common than you think, affecting one in every ten Americans. Also, around 80% of people who have clinical depression are not treated. Depression is caused by many things such as hormonal and chemical imbalance, loneliness, environmental factors, relationship problems, work stress, and financial problems. A study shows that people who have heart problems are more susceptible to depression. Also, people who are unemployed, underemployed, and divorced are more likely to develop depression.
Can Hemp Oil Cure Depression
There are many treatments available for depressed people. Cognitive behavioral therapy or CBT is one of the most common treatments. There are also a wide range of anti-depressants on the market.
However, studies show that the cannabinoids contained in CBD, cannabidoil, or hemp oil are effective in treating depression. These studies show that the endocannabinoid system or the natural cannabinoid in the body is hugely responsible for regulating our moods. Endocannabinoids are chemicals that are naturally produced by the human brain. These affect our motor function, emotions, and behavior. Endocannabinoids are exactly the same as the cannabinoids found in the hemp plant or cannabis.
Stress can deprive your body of your natural cannabinoids. This can lead to depression or anxiety. This is one of the reasons why using CBD can help relieve the symptoms of depression. It can help ease feelings of worthlessness and hopelessness. It is a potent painkiller and it can help you deal with emotional pain, physical pain, and grief. In some cases, cannabinoids can even prevent suicide. Medical marijuana or hemp oil is also effective in treating other mental health issues such as post traumatic stress disorder or PTSD.
So, if none of the other anti-depressants you have tried seem to work, try CBD, cannabidoil, or Hemp Oil. This may be able to chase your blues away!
Cannabidiol Research: Depression
- Endocannabinoid system dysfunction in mood and related disorders
- Antidepressant-Like and Anxiolytic-Like Effects of CBD
- The endocannabinoid system and the treatment of mood and anxiety disorders
- Endocannabinoid signaling in the etiology and treatment of major depressive illness
- Antidepressant-like effects of cannabidiol in mice: Possible involvement of 5-HT1A receptors
- Putative role of endocannabinoid signaling in the etiology of depression and actions of antidepressants
- Antidepressant-like effect of delta9-tetrahydrocannabinol and other cannabinoids isolated from Cannabis sativa
- Circulating endocannabinoids and N-acyl ethanolamines are differentially regulated in major depression and following exposure to social stress
- Serum contents of endocannabinoids are correlated with blood pressure in depressed women
- The therapeutic potential of the endocannabinoid system for the development of a novel class of antidepressants
- Antidepressants and Changes in Concentration of Endocannabinoids and N-Acylethanolamines in Rat Brain Structures
CBD Oil Reviews
Check out these CBD Oil Reviews, to see the top CBD brands, independent lab results, ingredients, prices and even a picture of the CBD oil inside.