Cannabidiol is a potent antioxidant and anti-inflammatory, which helps to treat almost all illnesses known. Oxidative damage and inflammation are two of the major contributors in the progression of an illness and any health condition. Cannabidiol fights both, which proves its worth as a helpful treatment option.
- Multiple Sclerosis – This causes acute chronic pain. The immune system attacks nerve endings that cause constant pain. Cannabidiol has been found to ease the pain caused by multiple sclerosis.
- Epilepsy and Seizures – There is so much to be discovered about the anti-seizure effects of Cannabidiol, but they are present and powerful according to researchers. Because of that, Cannabidiol really has the potential to be a great treatment option for epilepsy.
- Schizophrenia – Research suggests that Cannabidiol (CBD) is a well-tolerated, safe, and effective alternative treatment for schizophrenia. It produces antipsychotic benefits to help people with schizophrenia and some other psychotic disorders, including bipolar disorder.
- Depression and Anxiety – Cannabidiol stimulates antidepressant-like and anxiolytic-like effects, which make the user feel relaxed, euphoric, and uplifted.
- Diabetes – Some studies suggest that Cannabidiol treatment can prevent and delay inflammatory cytokine production and destructive insulitis.
- Cardiovascular Disease – Cannabidiol is said to help protect against a wide range of heart conditions, including atherosclerosis, heart attacks, hypertension, and stroke. CBD can help reduce cardiac fibrosis, cell death, inflammation, myocardial dysfunction, and oxidative stress.